Here are some factors that prove house training will be a much easier process for you:
1. Your husband has a close relationship with his mother. This is always a good sign.
2. Your husband has sisters. A close relationship with mom coupled with sisters means that he’s already started his house training from a very young age.
3. Your husband is sensitive. If your husband is willing to cry at a sappy commercial or movie, then he’s probably easier to house train.
Here are some factors that prove house training will be a difficult process for you:
1. Your husband hates his mom. He also might hate women in general. He also might need therapy.
2. Your husband had no sisters or was an only child. I weep for you.
3. Your husband is “married” to his friends. If his friends behave like a pack of wild dogs, this might influence your husband to do the same.
4. Your husband is an artist. With the exception of writer, all other artistic occupations make men difficult to house train.
Despite potential difficulties, your husband is still ready to be house trained.
Get the book How to House Train Your Husband for FREE here!